Monday, August 01, 2011

Day 1 -Martha Challenge

Allposters.com by Moulton


Day 1-31 Days to Clean
Mary Challenge: Here is my mission statement. I did it up in many colors and put little drawings throughout but here it is:

I want to make our home a haven so:

-my family can rest and be blessed. Mike can be encouraged and recharge. He can inspire and be inspired

-my children can grow in grace and love to flourish in this world as faith-filled members that are well equipped for all God has for them to do.

-We can glorify God in all that we do

"A noble woman watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness" Proverbs 31:27

"She set about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for the task" Proverbs 31:17

"God is able to make all grace abound in you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8

Martha Challenge:Completed

No comments: