Monday, August 08, 2011

Day 6 - Martha Challenge



Who knew I had 6 bottles of poppy seeds. Well now I know and I guess you do too. Well at least I had 6 bottles until this newest challenge: To clean out the kitchen cabinets. Whew!!!! This one took hours and hours. I spent 2 hours Friday, 2 hours this morning, 1 hour this afternoon and my husband is helping me with the last cabinet as we speak. We have 16 kitchen cabinets. Some of them I am ashamed to say haven't been cleaned out in the 13 years we have lived here. I couldn't even reach the backs of them and my husband again rescued me. What a dear soul.

We have taken out 2 large bags of trash and have 1 huge bag for Goodwill.

Mary challenge was very effective. My husband and I used it on Saturday and will continue to do so. He got more done on Saturday than he has in the last 4 weeks put together. It gave him a lot of focus. Yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herro. I rikey food