Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 9- Martha Challenge


Todays' Challenge has us finishing up in the kitchen. Woo Hoo! I di the floor which is always very difficult for me. I never really feel like it's clean unless I get on my hands and knees and clean it with a scrubby sponge and towel. I wind up hot, sweaty and worn out. I did it anyway. Now the kitchen nearly sparkles.

I forgot to mention on my challenge yesterday while cleaning out the drawers in the kitchen I had an interesting find. We have a cabinet with a stack of four drawers. I guess I had not taken all 4 drawers out at the same time before and we found all kinds of things that got pushed into the back of the unit. My husband took out grocery bags, trash, straws and 3 sippy cup lids. Not unusual? Well my "babies" are 21, 13 and 11. Who knows how long those lids were back there. No wonder I always had cups and no lids. Apparently that is where all the sippy cup lids go to escape. I was fully expecting him to start to pull out all the socks we haven't been able to find over the years.

No comments: