Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Commitment Update


OK, a few days late but I was moving my blog over to an updated Yahoo site. #1 I still have not had sugared soda or Coke

#2 Reading the Bible regularly

Plan-Yes, we pulled everything out of the downstairs bathroom and the homeschool closet. We completely decluttered. The bathroom didn't really need that much help. The closet was 5 shelves of "stuff". The floor of the closet we use for keeping our shoes. Now 1 shelf hold our dog leashes and bags, a box of fresh batteries and 2 flashlights. 2 shelves are empty!!!! I assigned one to each of my younger children to put their things away rather than leaving them laying around. The top two shelves are full of board games and puzzles. We made sure all games were playable. We have one box on a shelf for wandering game pieces. If you find a piece or dice, etc. You can put it in the box. If you are missing a piece then you know where to look.


So were are right on track with the house diet. We already started this week's assignments which were grueling. We have a closet that is super huge. It was packed to the gills. It is an L shaped closet that goes under our stairs. We must finish the closet and the living room before Sat to stay on schedule.
I will try to add more "after" pictures but my daughter has been out of town and just arrived home last night. She has the camera.

No comments: