Saturday, January 06, 2007

commitment update


So far so good. I have lost 15 pounds. I actually started a diet yesterday and am enjoying some really healthy foods.

I have not had a Coke but ooohhhh how I want one. That to me is really a sign of how badly addicted.

I have been reading the Bible regularly and it has been so sweet. I read the Old Testament on my own from the New Living Testament. I read the New Testement to the children and I read the Psalms and Proverbs to my husband. This has quickly become a cherished time for me and I hope for them.

We started the Entry today but didn't really have to do much. The tree got taken down and we need to deChristmas the entry table. Since we already went through this area there is not much to do but I will take this week to deep clean the baseboards etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs E.
I am shocked to see that you were on COKE... Ho my lovely GOD, who ever thought... Please DO trey to stay OFF of it Mrs E. Thank God you are off of it for now, God is on your side. I do remember talking to you about your relationship with your husband in your early years of your marriage. I remember observing your treat your husband in a way that was insulting if your were him. Again, God came to your rescue. I am so happy the way things have been going the last several years between you and hubby. The best of luck with your diet my love, I wish you the best in that department. It takes a lot of courage and you have that. I father knows those things.
Mres E. You are a wonderful wife, mother and daughter and I will always love you no mather what.
PS, I was kidding about you doing COKE... I konw it's that cola kind. LOL. LOVE DAD.