Saturday, January 13, 2007

Commitment Update


OK, Here is my check in.
-I have not had any Coke or sugared colas at all. Infact I am drinking a lot of water and Diet Rite and Pepsi One. I need caffeine and cannot have Nutrasweet so I need to stick with Splenda. I have lost 20 pounds since Jan 1st!
-I am reading the Bible regularly but still want to spend more time sitting at His feet. Mind you I pray a lot during the day but it is the sitting quietly and listening that I need to do more daily.

-We completed the entry area as planned. We decluttered the entry table insides and wiped down the walls and floor. Not so much to do but that is why I scheduled it first as I knew it would be a hectic week and I was right!

-It's 1:30 am and I would like to be asleep in 3 minutes so ta ta for now.

No comments: