Monday, June 26, 2006

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING


We are directed to pray without ceasing. This means to me to put all things before the Lord and to consider Him in all things. I would ask if you are so directed to please pray for my 16yr old daughter, Lauren. She will be leaving for New Orleans on a missions trip this coming Sunday. She will ministering to the workers there and to the victims of Hurricaine Katrina. They will spend 2 days gutting out homes destroyed by the hurricaine. This will be quite a stretch for a spoiled beach girl. But God has given her a heart for missions. I pray for her team for safety, strength and energy. I pray that God will go before them and prepare the way. He would ready the hearts of the people of New Orleans to hear the Word of God and the message of salvation. Please join me in praying for her team starting today. I will be keeping her in constant prayer this week and next. I will let you know when she returns and perhaps have her guest blog about her experiences there.

No comments: