Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If you need a new career......

This is certainly a beautiful scene. Lots of talent, time and creativity is evident. Think you can't paint a masterpiece? Think again. Here are some Masterpieces that I believe you can create....for a new career.




"Profile of Light"- Do you see it? Do you see the light? You're on your way to a new career.





You can do this while you are out of the house. Simply leave the paints out and allow anything that passes by to drag colors across your canvas. This masterpiece created by Jean du Buffet and titled "Parcours"
********


Do a line drawing but give it a French name like the above masterpiece names "Feuille" meaning leaf in french. Very, very sophisticated. Created by a not so French sounding Ellsworth Kelly

********************

Color, color, color. This masterpiece "Blue II" is by Joan Miro. You should have seen Blue I

************
The Dog by Pablo Picasso
*****************



This is called Blue by Mark Rothki- He has several paintings that are very similar. He just changes the colors around. Above is another of his paintings called "Orange and Yellow".

*********************

So, if you are looking for a new career, bring out the paints. You can do it!!! I know you can. I can, my children can and I think perhaps my hamster and two dogs can too!

No comments: