Thursday, October 26, 2006

Entry Before



OK-After much ado, here are my before pictures. You walk through my front door and this is what you see. So your back would be to our front door. I just woke up and had my daughter take the pictures. No cleaning or messing it up to look better.

OK now cock your head to the left to see the rest of the pictures....

Sorry about the sideways pictures. I had such a hard time getting these on the blog that I was happy with anything.

This is looking a tad left from the front door.

This is looking to the right from the front door.

It is a hatrack that has been overtaken.

Also you can see our floors. We ripped out all the carpeting about 2 months ago. We are saving for hardwood flooring.

Here we are standing on the left side of the entry taking a sideways shot. You can see the white front doors on the right. You can see the wooden entry table on the left for reference. There is the same hatrack on the left as well. We have marble flooring right when you walk in so that is the beige you see at the base of the front door.

No comments: