Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Day 1 Home Challenge

I completed the first day yesterday. I wrote out a Mission statement to focus my heart. If you can't read it here it is in print: I want to make our home a haven so: -my family can rest and be blessed. Mike can be encouraged and recharge. he can inspire and be inspired. -my children can grow in grace and love to flourish in this world as faith-filled members that are well equipped for all God has for them to do. -we can glorify God in all that we do. A noble woman watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Prov 31:27 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for the task. Prov 31:17 God is able to make all grace abound in you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 1 Cor 9:8

No comments: