Sunday, May 11, 2008

Apologies


I have been very negligent in my blogging duties but my life has been very bogged down. I have been sick almost continuously since my surgery in January. I have been well now for about a week and a half. So I needed to take care of all the parts of my life that I have neglected all that time. I needed to focus on getting a handle on my home, going back to the gym, getting back on my diet, getting my kids homeschooled and making sure my husband knows he is my number one.
I also changed work schedules and I lost my two evenings home. Boo Hoo for me. We also had 2 birthdays in our family in the last 2 weeks. Lauren turned 18 (WHAT??) and Emily turned 8. We had a very nice birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses with 14 little girls.
I haven't had a brain cell to spare to ponder and so feel I shouldn't blog unless I really have something to share. So I apologize and anticipate more postings in the very near future.
Lisa

No comments: