Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lord take my....


Lord, Take my...

Eyes, That I might see good in others. Help me to turn my eyes away from bad influences.

Mind, Cleanse my mind and keep my thoughts pure. Help me to think according to Your Word.

Heart, That my heart would be filled with Your love and Your joy, grace and forgiveness.

Mouth, That I would speak only words that encourage and bless others. Help my mouth to tell your great story to others.

Feet, that my feet would be made strong to remain on Your narrow path.

Hands, make them strong to do Your work. Make them gentle to touch with healing and love. Bless my hands as I hold my family and care for others.

Body, That my body would be used in service to You and Your glory.

Lord I trust that you will provide shelter, clothing and food according to Your perfect and pleasing will.

No comments: