Friday, September 29, 2006

Update

My goodness, I can't believe almost 2 weeks have passed since I last posted. I intend to post a minimum of once per week but am aiming for 2-3 times per week.
I have been trying to find balance in my life. It is always a bit difficult the first month of a new school year as we all jostle with new schedules. I am now homeschooling a 1st grader, 3rd grader and an 11th grader. I now have 9 piano students who come through our home blessing us with their personalities.
I am continuing to teach an online class of Fascinating Womanhood. My husband and I are volunteering at our local AWANA club. My husband is the secretary and I am the "Red Team Leader". We work in the 5th and 6th grade girls class. This is our 6th year with AWANA. Matthew and Emily attend AWANA in their appropriate classes and love it!
We are also starting a new Keepers at Home girls club. Our first meeting is on Monday. We will be working towards our Butterfly and Flower Arranging badges. Matthew just bridged up to Bear Scouts in his Cub Scout pack. I am continuing to work full time (at home) as a telephone triage nurse for hospice.
I am continuing to work on the vocals for my CD that we hope to release in the next year. We are saving money now to pay for the copyright fees. The title is "Be Still" and is a Contemporary Christian CD that I hope will bless many.
I have been attending a weekly Bible Study at my home church, Hope Chapel Hermosa Beach (www.hopechapel.org) We just started the Beth Moore study named "The Patriarchs". I am super blessed already by just the first week's study. It is amazing to realize how intricately God has organized generations, meanings of names and all types of blessings for obedience from day 1. I am so thrilled to love and serve this Mighty God!!

No comments: